Sydney Marine Electrical, installs and services integrated A/V entertainment and home cinema systems on boats of all types and sizes. By using the latest technology in audio/visual equipment, digital devices and media players can be connected to a centralised server for management of all multimedia content, this enables music, videos, pictures and other digital files to be accessed from anywhere on the boat. With wireless connectivity, the most recent development in marine streaming capabilities, those on board can send media content directly to the onboard A/V network.
These A/V systems are designed with the constraints and challenges of the boat in mind; for example, we install exterior speakers from Fusion Marine that are reliable for long-term use in extremly salty outdoor conditions.
- A/V entertainment and home cinema system design, installation and setup
- Server and onboard network installation and setup
- Wifi network design, installation
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics
- Equipment and network repair, upgrade
- Scheduled maintenance
- Remote assistance setup
- Remote technical support and onsite assistance
Demand is also increasing for automated systems – which control lighting, window shades, audio and entertainment centers.